Instructions To Use Manual Override For Motorised Ball / Butterfly Valve
For Manual Override Mode
- Manual override to be used when
there is any failure in the automatic operation. Remove the power supply to the
- Remove the disengage screw as shown in figure 2
- Use the special manual override lever included
in the package to operate the valve in manual conditions.
- Latch the lever to the manual override shaft as shown
in figure 3 and rotate as per the direction indicated on the cover
- Refer the top Position indicator to know the position of the valve opening and closing.
- Ensure the shaft is rotated gently and stopped when the indicator shown either full open or full close.
- Rotating further will damage the stoppers and the gears.
For Automatic Mode
- Put the Manual override Disengaging screw back to its position on the shaft. If the screw cannot be fastened slightly rotate the lever in such a way the screw can be fastened.
- Now connect the power back and normal auto mode function is restored.